Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Post-vacation blues

It was, as the British would say, "a lovely week-end."

We made a pilgrimage to the hall of football heroes, and the city of my birth--a city with somewhat of an identity crisis--but somehow, that makes me like it more.

Photos will be up soon--we took more than 150 of them in only 3.5 days--but for now, I need to focus on my work and get the next issue of Seek planned, which should be challenging considering that I feel like crying about everything right now. . . .

Hormones. Ugh. Yeah. What are they good for? Absolutely nothin'.

2 comments:

brannabee said...

WELCOME HOME, dear dulcimer hope! um, i, for one, missed you! :) hi. hi. hi.
love,
b.

hannah said...

It sounds like you made the most of 3.5 days, which should be the only option. I'm always struck by the tendency of people to just rent hotel rooms and enjoy their cable and air conditioning on vacation. Can't wait to see the pics!