Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our little alien

We had our first ultrasound yesterday and were happy to discover that we are the proud parents of a bony alien who has (as far as they can tell) a healthy heart and a full set of intact body parts. It was amazing to see our little one on the screen and watch him or her swim around to get away from the annoying pressure that the technician was putting on my belly. As much as I wanted to get a good look at the baby, I had to cheer for it that it was so skilled at evading the ultrasound.

Here are some glamour shots.









4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little...you're right...they do look like aliens at this point. But don't you have sooo much love for this little space creature??!!!

Dulcimer said...

I sure do! I guess I was always kind of fond of aliens, though.

:)

Laurie said...

Wraith SPAWN!
Also kinda looks like a Vogon.

Dulcimer said...

Okay, I don't know what a Vogon is, but I s'pose anything that sounds that sci-fi could easily be a child of mine.

:)